Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Alhamdulillah, lama tak menulis di blog ni. Genap setahun daripada last post. Haha. Aku harap dapat gunakan blog ni untuk share apa2 yg berguna. Dulu zaman sekolah menengah mmg popular blog sebab tak ada FB. Nowadays, semua orang share di FB saja. :)

Just some update about my life. I have finished my undergrad study a few months ago and since then I've been having HOLIDAYS, no study, no work (haha just kidding). I have completed my MMC registration and SPA interview and just today I got the confirmation that I passed the interview. But still, SPA haven't finalized the result and KKM still not notified yet.

Tomorrow, I will have to pass my QTI for B2 motorcycle license application before being tested by JPJ. This was one of my to-do after graduate that I have set beforehand. Hopefully I can finish before I'm expected to be working ( as a functioning doctor day one =[ ) next month.

0 tak puas hati:

Post a Comment